Welcome to The Joint - Mount Pleasant, Towne Centre! As your local chiropractor in Mount Pleasant, SC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Mount Pleasant chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Mount Pleasant chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- December 8, 2013It’s the most important meal of the day, so it certainly deserves some talk time here on the blog. Eating a good breakfast every morning helps you be more productive, focused, alert, and energized, so why would anyone want to skip it? Getting into the habit of eating a healthy breakfast is one of the ...
- December 2, 2013When discussing wellness, it is important to consider mental health in addition to physical health, because it has such a big impact on your body as well as your mind. Mental wellness involves effective communication, expression of feelings, and management of stress and anxiety in a way that is constructive (versus destructive means of stress ...
- November 27, 2013The sun’s harmful rays can affect anyone. Skin cancer is a horrible affliction that does not discriminate. In fact, 74,000 new cases of skin cancer are predicted to be diagnosed in the upcoming year. So how do we stay healthy and protect our skin from UV rays when we have to go outside every now ...
- November 25, 2013A lot of things come in to play when discussing workout enthusiasm. A long day at work could leave you feeling less than excited for the gym. Or maybe that 4:30 am alarm clock is not the sound you most want to hear when gearing up for a long run. Motivation is often the hardest ...
- November 17, 2013It is probably safe to say that no one is exempt from having the occasional food cravings. It is probably safer to say that those cravings usually consist of generally unhealthy foods high in sugar, fat, and calories. Food is essential to life, and maintaining a healthy diet, we help our bodies function and thrive ...
- November 13, 2013Are you constantly checking your phone? Is it difficult for you to go a day, or even an hour without using your smartphone? There are many dangers and health hazards to this constant cell phone use. While texting too much can take its toll on your neck and your wrists, there can also be much ...
- November 11, 2013Morning tends to set the tone for the rest of the day. If you wake up to a sunny day, you probably feel pretty good. If you spill your coffee in your lap on the drive to work, your attitude is already on the downward trail. And since mornings seem to have such an impact ...
- November 3, 2013When you feel tired, the most logical solution to the problem is to get more sleep. Busy schedules and a never ending to-do list could also be to blame, but when you feel lethargic and exhausted on the regular, there might be something else at the root of it all. Here are some potential reasons ...
- October 25, 2013The term “healthy” is used to describe a variety of people and things, and the concept of “healthy” in and of itself is something almost everyone seeks after in some form or another. Every year we spend billions of dollars in the pursuit of “health” – the definitions of which vary from person to person. ...